Saturday, April 24, 2010

When I am Gone...

I often think about the things I want my husband to know if I were to die suddenly or tragically before him....
I wonder if Taylor will remember the things and lessons I've tried to teach her along the way....
I know Lewie wouldn't remember, but how wonderful it would be to leave some things behind for them.....
Thoughts I think of daily....
Important things I try to stress to them daily....
Letting them know how much I love them....
My favorite memories of them....
I want everyone in my life to know these thoughts....
because when I am gone....
when I am no longer here....
I don't want anyone to ever question my love for them....
I don't want them to forget how much they are loved,
and how incredibly important they are to me.
and always will be!

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog idea, Ashley! It often occurs to me that there are things I want people to remember when I'm gone. What better way than "letters" like this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks!!! i didn't think anyone would follow this blog, as some of it may be repetitive to the main one.... but thanks for following!!! glad you're here!!! and there.... and there.... =) love ya!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete